Thursday, February 5, 2009

Denis - What would we do without Google

Whenever i look for something, Google is the first step in my procedure of gathering some information. Why? It has the greatest data collection, it is very simple, quick and I can search whenever I want and wherever I want (as long as I am connected to the internet, but with the iPhone for example is that no problem)
If i want to go on vacation, have do research for a paper, get the latest...name it, I use Google.

In 2003, Internet wonk Jim Ayson observed that the word “Google” (as a verb) had begun creeping its way into common usage, as in, “Why don’t you Google it?”
So instead of looking of searching for something, you "google" it! It is like the Kleenex that over the meaning of the tissue.

No comments:

Post a Comment