Thursday, February 26, 2009

Amy & Alibaba

Alibaba is the service I used to find both a factory and a shipper for my product. There were many leads -- in fact I continue to get inquiries -- and I found that the ones who responded to my I follow-through panned out; that is, they were legitimate companies with legitimate facilities to produce my product. I found this to be almost magical.

I was a sole member of a none-company, that is not I wasn't not listed on D&B, with a small product that hadn't even been consumer tested, and yet I could engage legitimate companies to produce my product without getting ripped off. Now this last comment may sound a bit jaded, and perhaps living in NYC for so long has jaded me some, I was completely leery of business as an institution and business people as a group. SHU and alibaba have changed that perception for me. I would recommend its both this institution and alibaba to anyone who was looking for the services they provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment