Thursday, February 12, 2009

David - Advertising

Advertisement as we all know has changed drastically over the years. I have gone from seeing plain boring billboards, to the first digital billboard I saw which was about 2 years ago in Boston . According to dictionary.com advertisement is a paid announcement, as of goods for sale, in newspapers or magazines, on radio or television, etc. The internet has become very popular and everything is right there in people’s finger tips that many people stop buying magazines, and newspapers because they can see it on-line and see the advertisements as well. Also now you see advertisement at sporting events more than ever and it’s an industry consistently growing because the word needs to get out.

1 comment:

  1. The content you have provided is pretty interesting and useful and I will surely take note of the point you have made in the blog.

    While I was browsing the Internet for ways to boost my website exposure, I read about how effective offline media is for getting additional exposure. Since online media advertising has become so competitive, I thought I will complement the online marketing efforts of my products with offline media advertising like newspaper and magazine advertising. This can be the best way to get a wider coverage for a website and draw additional traffic. I think it is a great marketing strategy to use both online and offline advertising to get more customers.

    I thought this information might be useful for anyone looking for solutions to get me-ore traffic to their website.

    ReplyDelete